ADV

ADV

ADVERTISEMENT CORNER

HUDUMA YA KUKATA TICKET ZA NDEGE ONLINE


SOMA HABARI

SOMA HABARI

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EXCLUSIVE: SEIF KABELELE 10 MINUTES INTERVIEW WITH NIGERIAN TAYO FANIRAN FROM THE BIG BROTHER AFRICA 2014

 Seif Kabelele: Describe yourself in one word.
Tayo : Mysterious. This is because I can’t really place a finger on one thing. There are so many versions of me, some are true and some are false.

Seif Kabelele: Tell us about the Tayo  before BBA, and what do you think has changed?

Tayo : I’m the same Tayo I was before BBA, nothing has changed, i’m loud, down to earth, joke a lot.  I’m a hard worker and a hard player, i’m not a helpless romantic, but I’m sensitive, deep and I've got high intuition.  I’m also very outgoing.


Seif Kabelele: What was life like before BBA?

Tayo : Life was simple. I liked to be around people. I grew up in a very small town, so I didn’t have too many friends. I was usually indoors, watching television and nurturing my talents. I did regular things,  I was ambitious, still am, and I had big dreams.


Seif Kabelele: What did the BBA program expose you to?

Tayo : A lot of platforms. I’ve always had multiple talent; it has helped me explore those talents and also given me leverage, I’ve  found a lot of favor with people. People always want to do favors for “celebrities”, and it’s nice.  Also, I’ve been able to help people. When God puts you in a position to help people, there’s joy.  For me, that has been the height; when people come to you and you can help them, it’s totally amazing.


Seif Kabelele: You get loads of attention from  ladies, how do you handle this?

Tayo : My personal life is something I’ve chosen not to speak about, it’s my personal life.  Everyone has access to every other part of my life. I have to be Tayo as Tayo sometimes, I can’t be Tayo the celebrity all the time. I don’t sleep around. I’ve had my fair share growing up, so it’s not new to me. Some people can’t phantom that I’m not like that; promiscuous, changing ladies like underwear.  I’m all about progress, moving forward, doing the right things to inspire the right people. I like the attention, because it puts me in a position to help and inspire people. A lot of ladies approach me with sexual intentions and end up leaving with enriched lives.  To me, it’s the same thing as a boss sleeping with a co-worker, so I don’t do it. Thank God I’ve been raised well. 

Seif Kabelele: What’s your take on the Entertainment Industry?

Tayo : Entertainment has been an alternative source of income. It plays a huge role in the building of the economy. In the industry, you have to be dedicated and serious. If you’ve got any issues, you have to hang them outside before getting into work mode. Entertainment should be encouraged in Nigeria especially as it rapid grows. It is interesting and fulfilling if you know what you are doing. Entertainment touches lives, entertainers touch lives.


Seif Kabelele: How are you handling your success and all the pressures that come with it?

Tayo: I stay grounded, stay close to family and don’t forget where I’m coming from. I put my life in God’s hands. I worry less, because with worry comes old age and stress. I keep my head level and surround myself with good positive people


Seif Kabelele: A lot of young people look up to you, what words do you have for them?
Tayo: Be true to yourselves. Don’t be encouraged by fake lives. Dream big, accomplish what people say you can’t achieve. The only being who can help accomplish these things is the Supreme Being which is GOD, so, hold unto Him 
Source: seifkabelele.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...