ADV

ADV

ADVERTISEMENT CORNER

HUDUMA YA KUKATA TICKET ZA NDEGE ONLINE


SOMA HABARI

SOMA HABARI

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Morning Prayer

Dear God, I thank you for my job.  You have provided me with a steady income and I thank you.  I pray that you watch over me today at work and I pray that there are no accidents, so that everyone can go back to their homes.  I thank you that my job has provided an income to support me and my family.  I thank you for the provisions that you have given to me, my house, car and food.  I pray for safe travels to and from work and I pray that you will use me as you see fit today for Your Glory.  Amen.

“Commit your work to the Lord,
and your plans will be established.”
Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...